Barsele Minerals Corp. (TSX-V: BME) is focused on exploration & development of our flagship Barsele Gold Project in northern Sweden, with joint venture partner Agnico Eagle Mines Limited.
Barsele Minerals Corp. management team is part of the Belcarra Group, an organization comprised of technical and capital markets professionals in the mining industry. Collectively this team has the strengths and proven ability to discover and develop quality mining projects.
It is the same team recognized for the discovery of Orko Silver's La Preciosa Silver-Gold Deposit in Durango, Mexico, which was subsequently sold to Coeur Mining Inc.
The team has maintained solid working relationships with some of the largest mining companies in the world; including: Hecla Mining Company, Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd., Fresnillo Plc., Coeur Mining Inc., Goldcorp Inc., and Pan American Silver Corp.
Cumulatively, the team has more than 200 years of experience in all aspects of mining: from exploration to discovery and development, plus mining geology, reserves and resources, in domestic and international environments all supported by the raising venture capital to fund the work.
- Rapidly growing gold deposit with considerable growth potential.
- Along with ongoing gold exploration, Joint Venture partner and operator Agnico Eagle is actively undertaking a search for massive sulphide deposits similar to Norra.
- Agnico Eagle is responsible for all project costs through Pre-feasibility.
- Desirable mining jurisdiction with excellent modern infrastructure.
- Strong institutional and management shareholder base.
- Probable takeover candidate.