Barsele Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 - Barsele Announces an Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, with 1,427,000 Inferred Gold Ounces and 193,000 Indicated Gold Ounces.
- Wed Feb 21, 2018 - Corporate Presentation - February 2018
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 - Barsele Project drill hole at the Skiråsen Zone yields 95.0 meters grading 1.63 g/t gold, including 30.0 meters grading 2.10 g/t gold.
- Wed Jan 3, 2018 - Barsele drill hole at Risberget yields 32.0 meters grading 2.92 g/t gold, with a second drill hole yielding 1.0-meter grading 248.0 g/t gold. Recent Drilling has Expanded the Risberget Mineralized Zone to 250 meters.
- Tue Nov 21, 2017 - Barsele Project Exploration continues with Positive Results from both Gold and Massive Sulphide Drill Testing as well as Regional Till Sampling.
- Thu Oct 19, 2017 - Barsele Metallurgical Test Results Indicate a Global Gold Recovery of Approximately 92 Percent.
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - 3rd Quarter Report
- Tue Sep 19, 2017 - Barsele drill hole CNT17012 yields 19.75 meters grading 5.07 g/t gold and indicates continuity along the 100-meter gap between the Central and Skiråsen Zones.
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - 2nd Quarter Report
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 - Barsele drill hole CNT17006 yields 25.0 meters grading 5.34 g/t gold outlining 100 meters of potential extension to a high-grade intersection first encountered in hole CNT16011
Exploration Program Expanded to Include Five Drills
Operational Update for the Barsele Au-VMS Project
Vancouver, BC - Barsele Minerals Corp. - (TSX-V: BME) (\'Barsele\') is pleased to report a thirteenth operational progress update for the ongoing exploration program within the Barsele Au-VMS Project area in Västerbottens Län, northern Sweden. The exploration program is being operated by joint venture partner Agnico Eagle Mines Limit