Barsele Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Apr 2, 2019 - Barsele Minerals Corp. Announces the Filing of the Barsele Gold Project NI 43-101 Technical Report
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - 1st Quarter Report
- Fri Feb 22, 2019 - Corporate Presentation - February 2019
- Thu Feb 21, 2019 - Barsele Announces an Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, with 2,086,000 Inferred Gold Ounces and 324,000 Indicated Gold Ounces
- Thu Jan 31, 2019 - Barsele Expansion drill hole AVA18013 at the Avan Zone intersects 21.0 metres grading 3.68 g/t gold. Expansion drill hole AVA18012 cuts 16.0 metres grading 2.76 g/t gold.
Vancouver, BC -- Barsele Minerals Corp. -- (TSXV: BME) (\'Barsele\') is pleased to report an operational update for the ongoing exploration program within the Barsele Gold-VMS Project area in Västerbottens Län, northern Sweden (the \'Ba
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - 4th Quarter Report
- Wed Nov 14, 2018 - Barsele Expansion drill hole SKI18007 at the Skiråsen Zone intersects Five Mineralized Intervals, including 15.0 metres grading 3.74 g/t gold
At the Central Zone, near-surface infill hole CNT18009 cut 57.0 metres grading 1.60 g/t gold.
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - 3rd Quarter Report
- Thu Sep 20, 2018 - Barsele Expansion drill hole SKI18004 at the Skiråsen Zone intersects Nine Mineralized Intervals, including 26.55 metres grading 2.43 g/t gold, plus 5.0 metres grading 4.0 g/t gold, plus 14.0 metres grading 4.97 g/t gold.
- Mon Aug 13, 2018 - Barsele Drill Hole SKI18003B at the Skiråsen Zone intersects 27.0 metres grading 4.12 g/t gold
At Avan, expansion hole AVA18006 cuts 24.0 metres grading 3.76 g/t gold