Barsele Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Aug 13, 2018 - Barsele Drill Hole SKI18003B at the Skiråsen Zone intersects 27.0 metres grading 4.12 g/t gold
At Avan, expansion hole AVA18006 cuts 24.0 metres grading 3.76 g/t gold
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 - Barsele Minerals Grants Options
Vancouver, B.C. -- Barsele Minerals Corp. -- (BME: TSX-V) (\'Barsele\') announces that it has granted an aggregate of 3,200,000 incentive stock options to directors, officers and consultants to purchase up to 3,200,000 common shares in the capital of Barsele.
- Thu Jul 5, 2018 - Barsele Project Drill Hole AVA18003 within the Avan Zone intersects 9.0 metres grading 35.72 grams gold.
Expansion hole CNT18002 cut 7 gold zones with best hit of 13.0 metres grading 2.8 g/t gold.
Vancouver, BC -- Barsele Minerals Corp. -- (TSX-V: BME) (\'Barsele\') is pleased to report an operational update for the ongoing ex
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2nd Quarter Report
- Fri May 18, 2018 - Corporate Presentation - May 2018
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 - Barsele Project Drill Hole SKI17016 at the Skiråsen Zone Yields 176.0 metres Grading 2.43 g/t gold and New Claims Totaling 15,651 hectares have been Added to the Project
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 - Barsele Minerals Corp. Announces the Filing of the Barsele Gold Project NI 43-101 Technical Report.
Vancouver, BC -- Barsele Minerals Corp. - (TSX-V: BME) (\'Barsele\') is pleased to report that it has filed the technical report (\'the Report\') in support of the Independent Updated Mineral Resource Estimate presented in the February 26, 2018 news release. The Report has been prepared in accordance with Canadian Securities Administrators' National Instrument 43-101 and a copy of the Report may be found under the Company's profile at
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report
- Tue Mar 27, 2018 - Barsele Project drill hole at the Skiråsen Zone yields 11.0 metres grading 4.18 g/t gold and drilling at the new Risberget Zone yields 16.0 metres grading 2.98 g/t gold
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 - Barsele Announces an Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, with 1,427,000 Inferred Gold Ounces and 193,000 Indicated Gold Ounces.