Barsele Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri May 18, 2018 - Corporate Presentation - May 2018
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 - Barsele Project Drill Hole SKI17016 at the Skiråsen Zone Yields 176.0 metres Grading 2.43 g/t gold and New Claims Totaling 15,651 hectares have been Added to the Project
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 - Barsele Minerals Corp. Announces the Filing of the Barsele Gold Project NI 43-101 Technical Report.
Vancouver, BC -- Barsele Minerals Corp. - (TSX-V: BME) (\'Barsele\') is pleased to report that it has filed the technical report (\'the Report\') in support of the Independent Updated Mineral Resource Estimate presented in the February 26, 2018 news release. The Report has been prepared in accordance with Canadian Securities Administrators' National Instrument 43-101 and a copy of the Report may be found under the Company's profile at
- Tue Mar 27, 2018 - Barsele Project drill hole at the Skiråsen Zone yields 11.0 metres grading 4.18 g/t gold and drilling at the new Risberget Zone yields 16.0 metres grading 2.98 g/t gold
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 - Barsele Announces an Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, with 1,427,000 Inferred Gold Ounces and 193,000 Indicated Gold Ounces.
- Thu Feb 15, 2018 - NI 43-101 Technical Report - Barsele Gold Project, Storuman, Sweden
\'NI 43-101 Technical Report and Mineral Resource Estimate On The Barsele Property\'
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 - Barsele Project drill hole at the Skiråsen Zone yields 95.0 meters grading 1.63 g/t gold, including 30.0 meters grading 2.10 g/t gold.
- Wed Jan 3, 2018 - Barsele drill hole at Risberget yields 32.0 meters grading 2.92 g/t gold, with a second drill hole yielding 1.0-meter grading 248.0 g/t gold. Recent Drilling has Expanded the Risberget Mineralized Zone to 250 meters.
- Tue Nov 21, 2017 - Barsele Project Exploration continues with Positive Results from both Gold and Massive Sulphide Drill Testing as well as Regional Till Sampling.
- Thu Oct 19, 2017 - Barsele Metallurgical Test Results Indicate a Global Gold Recovery of Approximately 92 Percent.