Barsele Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 - Corporate Presentation - August 2019
- Tue Aug 6, 2019 - Barsele Project Validation, Infill and Expansion Drilling at the Norra VMS Zone Yields Positive Base and Precious Metal Results
Drill hole NOR19009 yields 10.0 metres of massive to semi-massive sulphides grading 8.86 g/t Au, 5.17% Zn, 1.51% Cu, 78.63 g/t Ag.
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 - 2nd Quarter Report
- Tue Apr 2, 2019 - NI 43-101 Technical Report and Mineral Resource Estimate for the Barsele Property (effective February 21, 2019, published April 2, 2019)
NI 43-101 Technical Report and Mineral Resource Estimate for the Barsele Property
- Tue Apr 2, 2019 - Barsele Minerals Corp. Announces the Filing of the Barsele Gold Project NI 43-101 Technical Report
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - 1st Quarter Report
- Thu Feb 21, 2019 - Barsele Announces an Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, with 2,086,000 Inferred Gold Ounces and 324,000 Indicated Gold Ounces
- Thu Jan 31, 2019 - Barsele Expansion drill hole AVA18013 at the Avan Zone intersects 21.0 metres grading 3.68 g/t gold. Expansion drill hole AVA18012 cuts 16.0 metres grading 2.76 g/t gold.
Vancouver, BC -- Barsele Minerals Corp. -- (TSXV: BME) (\'Barsele\') is pleased to report an operational update for the ongoing exploration program within the Barsele Gold-VMS Project area in Västerbottens Län, northern Sweden (the \'Ba
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - 4th Quarter Report
- Wed Nov 14, 2018 - Barsele Expansion drill hole SKI18007 at the Skiråsen Zone intersects Five Mineralized Intervals, including 15.0 metres grading 3.74 g/t gold
At the Central Zone, near-surface infill hole CNT18009 cut 57.0 metres grading 1.60 g/t gold.